Grindelia robusta - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Blue Daze, Brazilian dwarf morning-glory, Hawaiian Blue Eyes
Bloom time: April
Height: 50.00 to 70.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Mexican Snowball is a succulent plant which is popular as a potted ornamental plant. It features rosettes of unusual blue-green foliage, which are often densely clustered and may form a small mound. The leaves may have a powdery coating and may develop red tints at the tips and edges. Small, red-yellow flowers are carried on short stems, and appear from late spring.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Small, red-yellow flowers are carried on short stems, and appear from late spring.
- This is a small, easy to grow attractive plant suitable for small spaces.
- It takes over whatever small space you leave for it and blooms once a year.
- Hen and Chicks is native to Latin America.
A medium shade tree for lawns, streets or parks.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Chlorosis (yellowing of leaves) is common in alkaline soils and can severely damage this tree. Pin oak is otherwise infrequently attacked by the common diseases of oaks which include oak wilt, chestnut blight, shoestring root rot, anthracnose, oak leaf blister, cankers, leaf spots and powdery mildew.