Graptophyllum, Caricature Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: caricature plant
Color: Red to purple-red
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Caricature Plant has long been popular as a houseplant due to its superior tolerance to low light conditions while maintaining dense nicely variegated foliage. Not surprisingly, Caricature Plant turns out to be an excellent summer annual for a wide range of light conditions from full sun to dense shade.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: above 50 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Tolerant of most soils as long as they remain moist during the growing season
- Prune regularly to stimulate new foliage growth and promote bushiness.
- Container plants should be overwintered indoors in a bright sun room.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Caricature Plant is very heat tolerant, but wilts under drought conditions; it is cold sensitive and can be damaged by temperatures much below 55°F.