Goldfish Plant, Hypocyrta glabra - Plant
( 41 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Columnea. Nematanthus
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.25 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
To avoid many of the problems with goldfish houseplants and other epiphytes, you must begin with the proper growing medium. The medium should be light and coarse and should not, in spite of the plant’s needs, hold water for extended periods of time.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Most problems with goldfish plant such as leggy growth, leaf drop, and lack of flowering are directly related to everyday goldfish plant care.
- Oddly, for a plant that needs such a moist environment, the biggest culprit is overwatering.
- Too much room can also cause problems.
Almost always used in hanging baskets to effectively display their flowers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Problems include botrytis mold, fungal leaf spots, mosaic virus, aphids, spider mites, and whiteflies. Leaves drop due to drafts and low humidity. The leaves may also brown from a build up of calcium in the soil.