Fox tail palm - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: Up to 40 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade.
Soil: well draining and not highly acidic.
Water: Keep the soil moist.
Temprature: Can survive up to 30 degrees F minimum.
Fertilizer: Controlled release of fertilizer is preferable to rapid release, water soluble fertilizer, as the latter moves through the soil too quickly to benefit the deep and spreading root system.
- The foxtail palm tree prefers a humid environment which may be provided by nearby fountains or pebble trays in the immediate area where it is grown.
- Caring for foxtail palms should include mulching, but mulch should not hug the trunk.
- Mulching helps retain moisture and discourages maintenance workers from accidentally injuring the trunk with mowers and trimmers.
- It also keeps weed growth down in the area of the foxtail palm tree.
- The foxtail palm tree is suitable for container growing and may be used as an interior planting if correct growing conditions exist.
- Foxtail palm trees add majestic tropical appeal to residential and commercial landscape designs.