Fitonia - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: mosaic plant
Bloom time: Flowers not showy
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Fittonia nerve plant likes well drained moist soil, but not too wet. Water moderately and let growing nerve plants dry out between waterings. Use room temperature water on the plant to avoid shock.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water moderately and let growing nerve plants dry out between waterings.
- Use room temperature water on the plant to avoid shock.
- Growing about 3 to 6 inches by 12 to 18 inches or longer, the Fittonia nerve plant tolerates bright light to shade conditions but will truly flourish with bright, indirect light.
Ground cover in tropical areas. As a houseplant, best in hanging baskets or containers. Dwarf plants for terrariums.
- A decoction of the whole, crushed plant is taken internally, or applied topically, as a remedy for headache and muscular pain
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
please consult appropriate doctor before use.