Euphorbia Leucocephala, Snowflake Euphorbia - Plant
( 40 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: White-laced Euphorbia
Bloom time: Late fall or early winter.
Height: 5 – 12 feet tall
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
My plant is pruned so that cyclists can ride past without damaging the plant (or themselves) so it is nearly 3m tall. It is another of those plants that I didn’t have room for in the garden so I plonked it in the laneway to fend for itself. It’s wedged between bulky house footings and the footpath in unimproved soil.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 13.5 degrees C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place plants in full sun in average, well-drained soil.
- Drainage is important; don t place where roots will sit in water.
- Leaves develop best flavor in full sun.
the bracts of the Snowflake are white to cream and they are arranged around one flower or groups of 3 or 5 flowers. The bracts are of unequal length and are clustered on one side of the flower which creates a beautiful, lacy effect and gives rise to another of its many common names – White laced Euphorbia.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Bacterial and fungal spots, powdery mildew, bacterial wilt. Minimize wetting of foliage to avoid disease.