Euonymus Japonicus - Plant
( 14 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: euonymus
Color: greenish white
Bloom time: Rarely flowers
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
These shrubs, the species of which hail from Japan, are excellent choices for Sydney gardens, as they look good every day of the year and get better and better as each year passes.
It looks effective grown near to golden foliage shrubs such as the Duranta shown in the photo above. I also like to grow yellow flowers nearby to echo the variegation of its leaves:
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -10° to 0°F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Mildew and scale eat it up.
- The foliage often reverts to green, so you wind up with a bush that’s half green and half yellow.
- The garish foliage is about as subtle as a working girl’s wardrobe.
Euonymus japonicus Happiness is a relatively dwarf evergreen and its special feature is its foliage.
- The tree is sometimes harvested from the wild for local use, mainly as a medicine.
- It has been cultivated in Russia and Spain for the latex contained in the root[.
- Culinary uses include: candying and kumquat preserves, marmalade, and jelly.
- They can Euonymus japonicus aurea-variegata .
- Euonymus japonicus is a popular ornamental plant for parks and gardens
please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.