Eleuthero - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Aralia cissifolia
Bloom time: Jan Feb
Height: 0.5 to 3ft.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Grape-Leaf Eleuthero is a shrub up to about 3 m tall. Branches are unarmed or with scattered short prickles. Leaf-stalks are 4-12 cm long, sometimes prickly, velvet-hairy when young. Leaves are digitately compound, leaflet-stalks 2-5 mm. Leaflets are 3-5, oblong, oblanceolate, or ovate-lanceolate, 3-8 x 1.5-2.5 cm, papery, margin single- or double-toothed, tip long-pointed.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 and 75*F (21-23*C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Flowers are borne in simple or compound umbels, borne on leafy shoots, at branch ends.
- Umbels are 1 to several, densely velvety when young, stalks 3-12 cm.
- Flower-stalks are 0.
- 5 cm, calyx entire, hairless.
- Flowers are yellowish green, ovary 3-5-carpellate, styles
free to base or nearly so.
- Fruit is spherical, 6-8 mm in diameter, styles persistent, about 2 mm.
- Grape-Leaf Eleuthero is found in eastern Himalayas, in Nepal,
Featuring unusual folk medicine plant seeds for Universities, Research Facilities
- herbal pharmacopoeia.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.