Echinacea angustifolia - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: narrow-leaf coneflower
Color: Light pink to pale purple
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Coneflowers are plants of prairies and open woods. Give them average, loamy soil in full sun or light shade. Plants grow best with adequate moisture but are quite tolerant of extended drought. These tough plants have deep taproots that enable them to store some water for lean times. Plants increase to form broad clumps.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: f 68 ºF (20 ºC)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- in meadow and prairie gardens, plant coneflowers with native grasses, gray-headed coneflower (Ratibida pinnata), goldenrods (Solidago), butterfly weed (Asclepias tuberosa), and black-eyed Susans (Rudbeckia).
- They respond well to pot culture if planted in a deep container.
Group or mass in borders, native plant gardens, naturalized areas, prairies or wildflower meadows.
- for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Japanese beetle and leaf spot are occasional problems.