Diervilla Rivularis, Kodiak ( Golden ) - Plant
( 10 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: mountain bush honeysuckle
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Honeysuckle vines are easy to grow, vigorous, heat-tolerant, and nearly indestructible. The flashy and fragrant flowers will attract hummingbirds and butterflies all summer long. The resulting fruit of the flowers will provide a fall treat for your local songbirds as well.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Honeysuckle plants prefer full sun, but will tolerate partial sun, and even some light, afternoon shade.
- Once established, the plants need only moderate watering, unless the summer is very dry.
If the planting area is properly prepared and mulched, your Honeysuckle plants will be satisfied with a light annual applicaton of a balanced fertilizer (10-10-10) at the beginning of the growing season, and then once again in the middle of the blooming season.
Small hedge. Ground cover shrub. Naturalize in woodland gardens or on slopes. Shrub borders.
- Honeysuckle stems and flowers are used together as a medicinal infusion in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections (including pneumonia) and dysentery.
- An infusion of the flower buds is used in the treatment of a wide range of ailments including syphillitic skin diseases and tumors, bacterial dysentery, colds, and enteritis.
- Experimentally, the flower extracts have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels and are antibacterial, antiviral and tuberculostatic.
Honeysuckle is also used to reduce blood pressure.
- Externally, the flowers are applied as a medicinal wash to skin inflammations, infectious rashes and sores.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
https://altnature.com/gallery/honeysuckle.htm http://www.thegardenhelper.com/honeysucklecare.html http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=w440