Delosperma Lehmannii - Plant
( 375 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Corpuscularia lehmannii
Bloom time: June - August
Height: 15-18 in
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Ice plants prefer full sun but can tolerate some light shade in the garden. Because ice plants are succulents, they do not tolerate wet soil, though they do well in poor soils. In fact, wet soil, especially during the winter months, is likely to kill the plants. In areas where the soil stays consistently dry, this plant can become invasive, so it is best to take this into consideration when planting it.
The ice plant can be propagated by division, cuttings or seeds. If propagating by division, it is best to divide the plants in the spring. Cuttings can be taken anytime in the spring, summer or fall. When grown by seeds, scatter the seeds on the surface of the soil and do not cover them, as they need light to germinate.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The ice plant can be propagated by division, cuttings or seeds.
- If propagating by division, it is best to divide the plants in the spring.
- Cuttings can be taken anytime in the spring, summer or fall.
- When grown by seeds, scatter the seeds on the surface of the soil and do not cover them, as they need light to germinate.
Hardy ice plant (Delosperma) is a succulent, perennial ground cover with daisy-like flowers. The ice plant is not called an ice plant because it is cold hardy, but rather because the flowers and leaves seem to shimmer as though covered in frost or ice crystals. The plants grow to be about 3 to 6 inches tall and 2 to 4 feet wide.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.