Cypress Golden - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Japanese falsecypress
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 25.00 to 35.00 feet 25.00 to 35.00 feet 25.00 to 35.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Both types of cypress trees grow well in areas with lots of water. Bald cypress grows naturally near springs, on lake banks, in swamps or in bodies of water that flow at a slow to moderate rate. In cultivated landscapes, you can grow them in almost any soil.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 18.42 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Drench the soil around the tree after planting and cover the root zone with 3 to 4 inches of organic mulch.
- Give the tree a good soaking every week for the first few months.
- Cypress trees need water most in spring when they enter a growth spurt and in fall just before they go dormant.
Species and large growing cultivars for lawn specimen, shrub borders and screen.
- Bald cypress has a tendency to form “knees,” which are pieces of root that grow above the ground in odd and sometimes mysterious shapes.
- Knees are more common for trees grown in water, and the deeper the water, the taller the knees.
No serious insect or disease problems. Some susceptibility to juniper blight, root rot and certain insect pests such as bagworms.