Culantro - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Eryngium foetidum
Planting & Care
It grows best in a well-drained, moist soil. Cilantro plants should be spaced about 6 to 8 inches apart. To harvest fresh cilantro all season, make successive sowings every 2 to 3 weeks starting in late spring. From the time of sowing seed, cilantro leaves can begin to be harvested in about 3 to 4 weeks.
- Plant cilantro in full sun and well-drained soil.
- Be mindful of cilantro s growing season.
- Plant cilantro in its own space so it has room to re-seed.
Stagger plantings to ensure an uninterrupted harvest.
- Remember to fertilize every four to five harvests.
- Water germinating seeds well.
Cilantro is a tender herb (along with mint and basil) which has gentle leaves that are best to add either raw or near the end of cooking in order to maintain their delicate flavor and texture.
- Some studies suggest that increasing consumption of plant foods like cilantro decreases the risk of obesity, overall mortality, diabetes, and heart disease while promoting healthy skin and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.