Crassula Hobbit - Plant
( 78 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Plant in full sun to bright shade in a well-drained soil. Cold hardy to 20-25° F and useful as an outdoor ornamental in USDA Zones 9-10 and a great house plant or winter protected specimen potted plant elsewhere.
Common name: ade Plant, Finger Jade, Jade Plant, Jade Tree, Money Tree, Organ Pipe Jade Plant
Color: pink & white
Bloom time: Winter-spring
Height: 1-3 feet.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The most important factors to consider when growing jade houseplants is water, light, temperature, and fertilizer. Easy to grow in container, best in full sun but will tolerate part sun. It need well-drained soil with a neutral pH. Water regularly form spring to autumn and allow soil to dry out before watering again.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Water plant once in a week
Temprature: 12°C (54°F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- During the winter months, water only enough to keep the leaves from shriveling.
- Most common reason for failure is overwatering! Propagating is achieved with leaf or stem cuttings which are placed into a soil mix, then wait until they show some growth.
Before placing them in soil mix you will prevent potential problems from the sap seeping out by allowing them to dry on a windowsill, for a few days or so.
- Mealybugs, vine weevil and aphids
Give very week liquid fertiliser once a fortnight during the spring and summer. Do not fertilise during the rest period.
- photosynthesis called CAM–crassulacean acid metabolism
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
http://www.gardenguides.com/104792-care-hobbit-jade-plant.html http://www.smgrowers.com/products/plants/plantdisplay.asp?plant_id=2680 http://www.growplants.org/growing/crassula-hobbit