Costus erythrophyl - Plant
Simply spectacular. Good in pots.
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Fiery Costus or Spiral Flag
Color: White and pink.
Height: Up to 5 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Partial sun to partial shade.
Soil: A light, fast-draining potting soil is perfect.
Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist even in winters. Do not, however, let them sit in waterlogged soil or the rhizome could rot.
Temprature: Plant dies temperature below 20 degrees F.
Fertilizer: Feed weekly with a weak liquid fertilizer that includes micronutrients. They are heavy feeders, especially during the growing season.
- If your plant starts to suffer from brown leaf margins, it most likely is being underwatered or exposed to cold drafts.
- Try to raise the humidity and increase the water.
- Costus is an herb.
- The root and oil from the root are used to make medicine.
- Costus root is used for treating worm infections.
- Costus oil is used for asthma, cough, gas, and severe intestinal diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- It is also used as a tonic and to stimulate digestion.