Colvillea Racemosa - Plant
( 48 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Colville s Glory, Colvillia, Glory Covillea, Ohai, Whip Tree
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 4.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Make sure to give young specimens lots of water and sunlight. Once planted in sandy soil, these trees can pretty much thrive without much care on your end – the real work is in germinating them from seed and helping the seedlings grow. Many gardeners soak the seeds in boiling water before sowing them.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- They can successfully propagate by seed or by cuttings.
- To propagate by seed, extract the seeds manually and dry them in the sun, then replant the seedlings in a nursery or some other warm, humid area.
- Seedlings generally can grow in domesticity for about eight months to a year before being replanted outside.
Drooping dwarf conifer with drooping cord-like foliage has excellent specimen value. Foundations. Rock Gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Bagworm and rots may occur.