Coffee - Plant
( 105 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Coffea arabica
Color: white to pink
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 6.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: :easy to grow
Planting & Care
Pour the water in the reservoir and put the carafe back on the heating plate. Measure Your Grounds: Add the desired amount of grounds to the filter: about 1 tablespoon per 5 to 6 fluid ounces of cold water for regular coffee, and 2 tablespoons per 5 to 6 fluid ounces for strong coffee.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 195 F (91 C) and 205 F (96 C).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Coffee Care is a company devoted to providing (and drinking!) speciality coffees and teas from around the world.
We have been supplying businesses in the North of England for 30 years now so if you really enjoy drinking a quality coffee then look out for Coffee Care signs all around Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria.
In frost free climates, it is grown commercially for production of coffee beans or ornamentally as a specimen or in shrub borders. Elsewhere, it makes an attractive container plant for sun rooms that can be taken outside to patio areas in summer.
- Image result for Coffee medicinal use The potential health benefits associated with drinking coffee include: protecting against type 2 diabetes, Parkinson s disease, liver disease, liver cancer, and promoting a healthy heart.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.