Chionanthus virginica - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: fringe tree
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 12.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Cut the end of a branch, 4 to 6 inches long, in the early morning. Choose a branch that snaps easily and has older, larger leaves at the tip and smaller, new leaves further down the stem. Choose a branch with no flowers. May, June or July are the best times to take softwood cuttings.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -10°C (14°F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Wrap the end of the cutting in wet paper towels and place it in a plastic bag.
- If you are not going to use the cutting right away, store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to place it in the growing medium.
Grow in groups or as specimens in lawns or in shrub or woodland borders. Also may be used in native plant gardens or near streams or ponds. Can be spectacular in full bloom.
- tincture to treat jaundice
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.