Button Snakeroot - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Gayfeather, Blazing Star, Button Snakeroot
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 4.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Liatris are hardy perennials that reach between 60 cm to 1.8 m in height.They flower from the summer until the early months of autumn. The flower stems of Liatris carry purple or white flowers.These plants are useful for growing in the garden borders.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: ± 18ºC
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Belonging to the Liatris genus (Liatris spicata Button snakeroot ), Button snakeroot is a variety of Prairie Gayfeather.
- Button snakeroot is a heirloom variety.
- Normally grows to a mature height of 1.
- 50 metres (4.
- 88 feet).
- Due to how easy it is to grow in a variety of conditions, Button snakeroot Prairie Gayfeather is great for beginner gardeners.
Native plant gardens, naturalized areas or prairies. Also can be effective in borders.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Taller plants may need support, however staking of these substantial plants in a cosmetically acceptable manner can be difficult. Massing plants in naturalized areas where they can provide some support to each other may be the best solution for this problem.