Buchu - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Agathosma betulina
Bloom time: feb. to april
Height: 2 m
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: between 6°C and 17°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place plants in full sun in average, well-drained soil.
- Drainage is important; don t place where roots will sit in water.
- Leaves develop best flavor in full sun.
Historically, buchu has been used to treat inflammation, and kidney and urinary tract infections; as a diuretic and as a stomach tonic. Other uses include carminative action and treatment of cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, and gout. It also has been used for leukorrhea and yeast infections.
- Buchu remains a popular ingredient in over-the-counter herbal diuretic preparations.
- Historically, buchu has been used to treat inflammation, and kidney and urinary tract infections; as a diuretic and as a stomach tonic.
- Other uses include carminative action and treatment of cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, and gout.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ https://www.google.co.in/search?biw=1242&bih=602&q=buchu+plant+medicinal+uses&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiViu6f_szPAhWHPo8KHSRBAWYQ1QIIZCgE https://www.google.co.in/search?biw=1242&bih=602&q=buchu+benefits&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiViu6f_szPAhWHPo8KHSRBAWYQ1QIIYCgA