Boneset - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Eupatorium perfoliatum
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 4.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The best time to sow Boneset is in late summer or early fall. Otherwise, start seeds indoors about 3 weeks before the last expected frost of the season.
Sunlight: easy to grow
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 70 - 85 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- A full sun / partial sun position will ensure your plant thrives and remember to water often.
- Use Zone 3 - Zone 8 as your guideline for the appropriate climate for this plant.
- Keep in mind when planting that Common Boneset is thought of as very hardy, so this plant will tend to survive through freezing conditions.
Good size and late bloom for borders, native plant gardens, wildflower gardens, cottage gardens, woodland gardens or banks of ponds or water gardens.
- The herb contains allantoin, a cell proliferant that speeds up the natural replacement of body cells.
- Comfrey was used to treat a wide variety of ailments ranging from bronchial problems, broken bones, sprains, arthritis, gastric and varicose ulcers, severe burns, acne and other skin conditions.
- It has been much esteemed as a popular febrifuge, especially in intermittent fever, and has been employed, though less successfully, in typhoid and yellow fevers.
- It is largely used by the negroes of the Southern United States as a remedy in all cases of fever, as well as for its tonic effects.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.