Bleeding Heart - Plant
( 3 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Dicentra eximia
Color: Pink, White, Yellow.
Bloom time: April to July
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Care for bleeding heart includes keeping the soil consistently moist by regular watering. The bleeding heart plant likes to be planted in organic soil in a shady or part shade area
Work compost into the area before planting the bleeding heart plant in fall or spring.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Care for bleeding heart includes keeping the soil consistently moist by regular watering.
- The bleeding heart plant likes to be planted in organic soil in a shady or part shade area.
- Work compost into the area before planting the bleeding heart plant in fall or spring
Shaded border, woodland garden, rock garden, wildflower garden or naturalized area.
- of Bleeding Hearts June 05 2015.
- Dicentra formosa
- Native people as a toothace remedy and can be combined with other nervines
:for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.