Barleria Repens, Tambadi Korant, Barleria (Peach) - Plant
( 14 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Bush Violet
Color: Purple or a pretty pink-red.
Bloom time: April and May.
Height: They usually only reach heights of up to a metre, but can get larger if they are climbing up a tree.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade.
Soil: Barleria obtusa grows in a wide variety of soils. To ensure good drainage, add compost and mulch well to retain water.
Water: Regular watering when possible will result in a spectacular show of colour.
Temprature: They tolerate temperatures only above at least 1°C.
Fertilizer: Organic fertilizer pellets and a handful of rich compost to each hollow.
- Nip off the growing tips during spring and the early part of summer to increase bushiness and flowers.
- After the shrub has flowered, cut back hard, then prune or tip periodically to ensure neat, compact growth.
- The shrublet can be planted in mixed borders and banks.
http://www.sa-venues.com/plant-life/barleria.htm http://www.penningtonconservancy.org.za/Resources/Plant%20me._._Edition%2010%202013.pdf http://growwild.co.za/trees/barleria-obtusa