Melia Azedarach, Bakaayan, Bakain - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Persian Lilac
Color: Pale violet
Bloom time: May
Height: 4.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar. Enrich the soil with leaf mold or well-rotted organic matter to encourage good drainage.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 100 to 105 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The mulch should feel moist but not wet.
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
- Keep moist in winter.
- Apply a thin layer of compost each spring, followed by a 2-inch layer of mulch.
- Stake tall lilies.
Effective as a specimen or in small groups. Shrub borders, foundations. Screen or informal hedge for property lines. Cottage gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Powdery mildew can be a significant problem with leaves often acquiring a white overlay in summer. Additional disease problems include blights, leaf spots, wilt and ring spot virus. Potential insect pests include scales, borers, leaf miners and caterpillars.