Atis Root - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Aconitum heterophyllum
Bloom time: Aug to September
Height: 1.5 m (5ft)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
usually in lax, spike-like clusters with very variable bracts which are either small linear, small ovate, or large ovate and enclosing the lower part of the flower and fruit. They are hooded, rounded, broader than long
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: (°C). 26.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- They are hooded, rounded, broader than long.
- Leaves are ovate-heart-shaped to rounded, 4-8 cm, the upper ones stem-clasping, all with large rounded teeth.
- Lowest leaves are deeply lobed and long-stalked.
- At higher altitudes, sometimes plants are smaller in size.
- Seed pods are 1.
- 8 cm, shortly hairy, erect.
- Indian Atees is found in the Himalayas, from Pakistan to C.
- Nepal, at altitudes of 2400-400 m.
- Flowering: August-September.
Tips for keeping plants healthy; plus our favorite flowers and plants for ... Before planting, pat down the soil lightly with your fingers to eliminate any big air
- ayurvedic medicine
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.