Asparagus Densiflorus, Asparagus Sprengeri - Plant
( 257 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: asparagus fern
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Asparagus Ferns are only hardy in USDA zone 9 and warmer. They all require the same basic care,whether they are grown in the garden or in containers, as house plants.They grow best in bright, indirect light without any full sun.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20-25 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The easiest and fastest way to propagate new Asparagus Ferns is by division.
- The root ball can be sliced into half or quarter sections with a sharp knife or pulling the tubers apart by hand and repotting into smaller planters.
Where winter hardy, it may be grown in borders or along foundations. Forms an interesting ground cover. Use in pots, containers and hanging baskets.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for slugs, mites, mealybug and aphids. Leaf spot and rots may occur.