Araliopsis tabouensis - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Araza · Arborvitae · Arctium lappa
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 10.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Arborvitae are slow growers so if you plan to use them as a privacy hedge, keep in mind that it may take a few years for you to get the privacy you want. Arborvitae growth averages 4-9 inches in height and 2-6 inches in width per year
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -2°- 20°
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Consider purchasing a mesh to go over your arborvitae during the autumn and winter.
- Not only will this help the snow fall to the ground, but it will also protect your tree from foraging animals.
- Rachel suggests, "Heavy duty multi-strand mesh offers the most protection for your arborvitae and even offers UV protection.
- It is green, to blend right in and can last for seasons
Specimen, hedge or screen.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Bagworms and spider mites are occasional visitors. Foliage of many arborvitaes develops winter burn (yellows) in cold, exposed sites, however this cultivar shows excellent resistance to this problem. Susceptible to damage/stem breakage in winter from ice and snow accumulations.