Annona Squamosa, Sita Phal ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 317 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sugar Apple,
Bloom time: july
Height: 10 to 20 ft (3-6 m)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Seed propagation is the traditional method through which the sugar apple tree is grown. It is the most used propagation method. However, this method has several disadvantages such as low germination rate, high genetic variability, late start of the harvest and the plants are taller and rather difficult to handle.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25 °C (77 °F) to 41 °C (106 °F),
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- There must be adequate moisture in the soil to encourage vegetative growth and blooms that occur on the new branches.
- The tree should be watered in every 2 – 4 weeks during the period of low growth and every 3 to 5 days while it is flowering and setting fruits.
- The water stress must be prevented and soil must be kept moist at this time as the fruit is more sensitive than the leaves to lack of water.
- The bark and leaves contain annonaine, an alkaloid.
- In tropical America, a decoction of the leaves is used as a cold remedy and to clarify urine.
- A bark decoction is used to stop diarrhea, while the root is used in the treatment of dysentery.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.