Achillea millefolium, Yarrow - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sneezewort
Color: cream or pink
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant in the spring in well-drained, average to poor soil. Yarrows thrive in hot, dry conditions; they will not tolerate wet soil. If you grow yarrows in rich soil, the plants may require stalking because the rich soil encourages growth.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
- Divide yarrow plants every 3 to 5 years.
- Lift the clumps of flowers in early spring or fall and remove any dead stems from the center of the clump.
- You can replant the divisions in well-prepared soil.
Cottage gardens, wild gardens, meadows, prairies and naturalized areas. Good fresh cut or dried flower.
- This species is generally considered to be too weedy for borders.
- Can be used as a flowering ground cover or lawn for sunny out-of-the-way areas (mow as needed with rotary mower on high setting).
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Stem rot, powdery mildew and rust are occasional disease problems. Plant stems are weak and lodge easily. If grown ornamentally, plants can develop into a tangled mass of stems and foliage by mid to late summer if not cut back. Strong summer rain storms with high winds can easily flatten exposed plantings. May spread somewhat aggressively.