Satureja spp. - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Thymus biflorus, Satureja biflora
Bloom time: all year.
Height: 15–50 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Lemon Savory is a low growing shrubby herb. Stems are ascending-erect, unbranched, slender, 10-30 cm, hairless, velvety or hairy. Leaves are narrowly to broadly ovate, thickish-textured, entire, pointed, 5-10 mm long, 3-5 mm broad, with a prominently thickened marginal vein extending all round the leaf. Leaves are gland-dotted below, stalkless or almost so. Verticillasters few-flowered, rather lax. Bracts are small, linear.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 40–240 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Flower- stalks are erect-spreading, 1-3 mm.
- Sepal cup is narrow tubular, 3-4 mm, prominently ribbed, with spreading hairs, teeth slightly unequal, narrow triangular-linear, up to 1.
- 5 mm; tube bearded at throat.
- Flowers are rose to mauve, 6-7 mm.
- Upper lip is notched, lower lip longer than upper.
- Stamens do not protrude out.
with spreading hairs, teeth slightly unequal, narrow triangular-linear, up to 1.5 mm; tube bearded at throat. Flowers are rose to mauve, 6-7 mm. Upper lip is notched, lower lip longer than upper. Stamens do not protrude out.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use