Nicotiana Mix Colors - Seeds
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Nicotiana plants are easy to grow. Flowers begin to appear and bloom in the early summer. The plant will rebloom all season. Flowers open up in late afternoon, and are on fragrant display all evening. Five pointed florets are trumpet shaped, with red, white, rose, pink, yellow, and lavender colors. Different varieties grow one to three feet tall, and produce flowers on slender stems.
Common name: Tobacco, flowering tobacco, woodland tobacco.
Color: white, pink, purple and red
Bloom time: early summer
Height: 20" - 24"
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Plants flower and bloom best in partial shade to full sun.
Soil: Plants prefer a rich, well draining soils.
Water: While they like lots of water, they do not like wet soil. Keep soil moist, not wet.
Fertilizer: Add fertilizer when planting and every month during the season. Use a high phosphorous formula just before the first blooming period.
- Plant Propagation: Nicotiana are grown from seeds.
- Nicotiana seeds can be directly seeded into your flower garden, or seeded indoors for transplanting later.
- An early, indoor start, translates into an earlier bloom.
- Sow seeds early in the season and cover lightly with 1/8" or less of fine garden or seed starting soil.
- Seeds germination period requires two to three weeks.
- For indoor starts, try a seedling germination mat.
- Do not set out seedlings until after the last frost date your area.
- Plants are susceptible to frost.
- Ideal plant spacing is twelve inches apart.
- Days to Germination: 7-14