Nauclea latifolia - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Neonauclea purpurea
Bloom time: Late summer or early fall.
Height: 15 m
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.If you order roses from a mail-order company, order early, in January or February (March at the latest). They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
Fruit is a globose receptacle bearing capsule, 5 x 3 mm, obovoid, truncate, hispid above; seeds many, flat, winged, bifid at the tip.
- Nauclea latifolia Smith (Rubiacea) is a small tree, found in tropical areas in Africa.
- It is used in traditional medicine to treat malaria, epilepsy, anxiety, pain, fever etc.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.