Myrica carolinensis - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: bayberry
Color: Yellowish green
Bloom time: May
Height: 5.00 to 10.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Easily grown in average, dry to medium, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Prefers moist, peaty or sandy, acidic soils, but tolerates a wide range of soils and growing conditions, including drought, poor soils, wet soils, high winds and salt spray (seashore or road salt conditions)
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 2° 9
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- A mostly dioecious shrub (male and female flowers appear in separate catkins on separate plants).
- Neither catkin is showy, with only the male flowers displaying color (drab yellowish-green).
- Flowers on female plants, if pollinated, are followed by attractive clusters of tiny, grayish-white fruits in late summer which usually persist through the winter, but are not particularly showy.
Best in groups or massed. A versatile shrub that can be used in woodland gardens or shrub borders, as a screen or informal hedge, in wet or shady sites, or on a bank for erosion control.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.