Levisticum officinale - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: lovage
Color: Green, Yellow.
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 3.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Lovage looks a bit like celery but is in the carrot family. The plants may grow up to 6 feet and bears lacy thick green foliage. The flowers are yellow and held in umbrella-shaped umbels.
Sunlight: :Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20-30°C. 20-30°C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Lovage is normally fairly low maintenance and is normally quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year.
- Being aware of the basic soil, sun and water preferences will result in a happier and healthier plant.
Herb garden. Also has ornamental value and good height for a back corner of the border or for naturalized areas or wild gardens.
- The leaves are added to salads; the root is dug up at the end of the season and used as a vegetable.
- Stems can replace celery and the flower yields an aromatic oil.
- Interestingly, the lovage herb is a commonly used flavoring for confectionaries.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Potential insect pests include tarnished plant bug, celery worm and leaf miner. Potential disease problems include early blight, late blight and leaf spots.