Juglans cinerea - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: butter nut
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 40.00 to 60.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Juglans cinerea have bright green, compound leaves that generally grow about fifteen to twenty-five inches. These leaves themselves grow serrated leaflets. The butternut’s foliage turns yellow when its dormant period begins in autumn.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 16° C (60° F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- As they have become more and more rare due to disease, it’s fairly uncommon to see butternuts planted by enthusiasts.
- In the case that they are, the biggest key is to protect them from pests and canker, and make sure their soil drains well.
Butternut is of interest to native plant enthusiasts and for those who wish to harvest the nuts. It is otherwise infrequently planted as an ornamental tree.
- traditional homeopathic
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
:for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.