Ipecac - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Porteranthus stipulatus
Color: Red, Yellow.
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 2.50 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Each trifoliate leaf has three linear-lanceolate leaflets (to 3.5” long), with the center leaflet being slightly larger than the lateral leaflets. Each leaf has two unusually large stipules (leaf-like bracts) at the leaf base which give the impression of each leaf having five rather than three leaflets. Leaves turn bronze-red in autumn.
Sunlight: Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 15 and 30 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Simply cut off any dead or diseased canes.
- good watering.
- One last spray for fungus with a dormant spray is a good idea.
Woodland gardens. Native plant areas. Naturalized areas. Borders. Dappled shade areas of the landscape. Shady edging.
- It is traditionally used as a folk remedy in certain regions of India for the treatment of bronchial asthma, inflammation, bronchitis, allergies, rheumatism and dermatitis.
- This plant closely resembles Gillenia trifoliata, but its leaves are short-stalked, its leaflets are somewhat more deeply cut or toothed, and its large stipules at the base of each leaf persist throughout the life of the plant, whereas in G.
- trifoliata, the stipules drop quickly.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use