Guaiac - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Guaiacum sanctum
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 9.00 to 12.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Fill a 4- to 6-inch pot with a soilless seed-starting potting mix. Use a pot that has at least one drainage hole in the bottom. Prepare one pot for each lignum vitae seed.
Make a 1/4-inch-deep hole in the center of the pot with your index finger. Drop one seed into the hole and then smooth the soil back over it.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 24.5 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water the potting mix in the pot until it is evenly damp and water starts to seep out of the hole in the bottom.
- Place the pot or pots containing the lignum vitae seeds in a bright area, out of indirect light.
Maintain a constant temperature between 75 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit around the seeds during germination.
- Maintaining warmth during germination is important.
Where winter hardy, it grows well in coastal plantings. Also serves as an attractive ornamental lawn tree. It also can be grown as a shrub. May be grown in containers due to slow growth rate.
- Unverified information Some of the resins active ingredients are effective anti inflammatory agents.
- Due to this fact, it is used against sore throut and gout.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
http://homeguides.sfgate.com/germinate-lignum-vitae-72045.html http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?taxonid=287642&isprofile=0& http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query=%09Guaiac&stpos=0&stype=AND