Goldenseal - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Hydrastis canadensis
Color: Greenish-yellow to greenish-white
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 0.75 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
oot division is one of the simplest means of growing new goldenseal plants since it requires very few tools and only a modest investment of time. However, it must only be performed in autumn since the cool, moist weather will help the plants put down new roots without causing undue stress.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperatures of 35º F to 40º F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place the potted goldenseal rhizome outdoors under dappled sunlight.
- Water weekly to a 1-inch depth until the autumn rains start.
- Withhold water during the autumn and winter unless no rain falls for more than than two weeks.
Woodland garden, native plant garden, shaded naturalized plantings or wild garden.
- Goldenseal is used for urinary tract infections (UTIs), internal bleeding, bleeding after childbirth, liver disorders, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), jaundice, gonorrhea, fever, pneumonia, malaria, whooping cough, and an eating disorder called anorexia.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use