Ginger - Plant
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Asarum canadense
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
To start with, soak the ginger root overnight in warm water to get it ready for planting. 2. Fill your pot with very rich but well draining potting soil.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 15.5°C (59.9°F).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- you will need to select a place to grow your ginger plant.
- Ginger root grows in part to full shade and likes rich, loose soil.
- If you ll be planting ginger in the ground, it s a good idea to add lots of compost or rotted manure to the chosen spot.
- Jan 2
Usually grown as a ground cover in shady areas. Woodland gardens, native plant gardens or naturalized areas. Also may be used for edging.
- Medicinal uses: Unverified information Scentless Turmeric is used by the tribals as a hair tonic and for cure of wounds.
- They usually use ginger for savory foods rather than sweet ones.
- Due to the rise in popularity of Asian and Indian recipes in other parts of the world, the concept of using ginger for savory meals has been spreading in recent years.
- Alpinia vittata is a fast grower and can be used as indoor plant as long as a humid atmosphere is maintained.
- Remove spent leaves as they form and cut old canes to their base.
please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.