Galium odoratum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: sweet woodruff
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Image result for sweet woodruff how to grow and care To direct sow sweet woodruff, in early spring simply spread the seeds over the area that you wish to grow them and lightly cover the area with sifted soil or peat moss. Then water the area. To start sweet woodruff indoors, spread the seeds evenly in the growing container and lightly cover the top with peat moss.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 70 degree F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- To start sweet woodruff indoors, spread the seeds evenly in the growing container and lightly cover the top with peat moss.
- Water the container and then place it into your refrigerator for two weeks.
- After you have chilled the sweet woodruff seeds, place them in a cool, lighted area (50 F.
- (10 C.
Useful in herb gardens, rock gardens, naturalized areas, shady borders or as a ground cover or edging plant.
- The agreeable odour of Sweet Woodruff is due to a crystalline chemical principle called Coumarin, which is used in perfumery, not only on account of its own fragrance, but for its property of fixing other odours.
- It is the odorous principle also present in melilot, tonka beans, and various other plants belonging to the orders Leguminosae, Graminae and Orchidaceae.
No serious insect or disease problems.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/