Frankincense - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Boswellia glabra
Bloom time: April
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
It is used extensively in religious rituals and in the perfume industry. It has also been investigated for its medicinal properties. "There are several reasons why [the tree species Boswellia papyifera] it is under threat," explained co-author Frans Bongers, an ecologist at Wageningen University in the Netherlands.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: (90 degrees and higher)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The forests that remain are declining because the old individuals are dying continuously, and there there no new individuals coming into the system.
- That means that the forests are running out of trees.
- The health benefits of frankincense oil are mostly attributed to its anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic, disinfectant, digestive, diuretic, and expectorant properties.
- It also has cicatrisant, carminative, cytophylactic, emenagogue, uterine, and vulnerary effects.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.