Eryngium foetidum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Culantro
Color: creamy white
Bloom time: All season
Height: 6-18" (15-46cm).
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead to prolong flowering.
- Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.
- plant will die with the first frost
Food (Herb & Spice: In Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and India, the leaves are used fresh as a culinary herb which has a similar, but stronger flavor than Coriander (Coriandrum sativum).The leaves are used to season meat and other foods in Caribbean, Latin American and Asian cuisines. It is often added to chutneys, a sauce containing fruits or vegetables that is eaten with other dishes.
- plant is used for treatment of diseases for hundreds of years.
- It has expectorant, analgesic, sedative, diaphoretic properties.
- It is external application cures skin diseases and gives relief in burns, itching, pain etc.
- As per Ayurveda, this plant is hot is potency and balances tridosha.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use,