Eryngium aquaticum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: eryngo
Bloom time: September to October
Height: 3.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Grow in medium to wet soils in full sun to part shade. Will grow in wet soils with shallow water, but will also prosper in garden loams given consistent moisture. Tall plants may sprawl, particularly if grown in overly fertile soils or in too much shade. May be grown from seed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: high temperature
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Eryngo (also sometimes called sea holly) grows to 4’ tall.
- It features basal leaves that are linear to oblong-lanceolate and entire to remotely toothed.
- The upper leaves are sometimes spiny toothed to laciniate.
- Tiny white flowers (sometimes with a purplish tinge) bloom in summer in tight, rounded, flower heads.
Water gardens, ponds, low spots. Borders.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Taller plants may need support.