Cryptolepis sanguinolenta - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Wax Leaved Climber, Indian sarsaparilla
Color: Deep blue
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 1.50 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Dark Knight features a profuse, shrub-covering bloom of fragrant, deep bluish-purple flowers in terminal and axillary clusters (cymes) from late summer into fall. Ovate to lance-shaped, dull green leaves (to 1.5" long) are silvery below. May be found sold under that name Black Knight .
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 38.24 (±0.43) ºC
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Tolerates some drought.
- Intolerant of wet, poorly-drained soils.
- Roots are winter hardy to USDA Zone 5, but top growth is only reliably winter hardy to USDA Zone 7.
- Thus, stems will often die to the ground in the cold winters of Zones 5 and 6, with roots surviving to push up new stems in spring.
Perennial borders. Shrub borders. Very effective in large groups or massed. Also effective as a low hedge. Valued for its late summer to fall flowers when few other shrubs are in bloom.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Crowns may rot in wet, poorly-drained soils.