Coltsfoot - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: butterbur
Bloom time: April
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Butterbur, fuki or sweet coltsfoot is a rhizomatous perennial that is noted for its huge basal leaves that form dense spreading clumps of foliage to 3’ tall and 5’ wide. It is native to Korea, China and Japan where it is typically found growing on wet streambanks in woodland areas.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 41 to 86 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- It is a flower that typically grows as a perennial, which is defined as a plant that matures and completes its lifecycle over the course of three years or more.
- This plant is a great attractor for butterflies, so if you are looking to attract wildlife Coltsfoot is a great choice.
Banks of ponds, streams or water gardens. Bogs. Shady corner of the border or woodland garden as long as the soil moisture requirements can be met.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for slugs. Spreads aggressively by rhizomes if not grown in containers or otherwise restrained by barriers.