Cinchona - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Luculia gratissima
Bloom time: September-October.
Height: 15-20 meters
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
It is also grown in Darjeeling (West Bengal). It is an evergreen tree, growing to a height of 10-12m with a sparse branching habit. It belongs to the family Rubiaceae. The important species, which are under commercial cultivation, are Cinchona ledgeriana, C.officinalis, c.robusta and C.succiruba.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- These estimates for how long Cinchona takes to sprout, grow and harvest are from real observations from real gardeners, right around the world.
Pleasant Luculia is one of the most attractive autumn flowering shrub of the Himalayas. It is an evergreen shrub growing to 3-5 cm tall. It bears large pink, fragrant flowers in large terminal domed clusters, 8-15 cm across
- As a medicinal herb, cinchona bark is also known as Jesuit s bark or Peruvian bark.
- The bark is stripped from the tree, dried, and powdered for medicinal uses.
- The bark is medicinally active, containing a variety of alkaloids including the antimalarial compound quinine and the antiarrhythmic quinidine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.