Chinese Fringe - Plant
( 11 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: China Pink, Dianthus, Indian Pink, Chinese pink, Rainbow Pink
Color: red and white
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 10.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Loropetalum plants are native to Japan, China and the Himalayas. The plants may be as tall as 10 feet but are usually small trees of 5 feet. The leaves are oval and glossy green, set on stems with crinkly brown bark. Blooms appear in March to April and last for up to two weeks on the stems.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -5 or -6F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The plants may be pruned to keep them in a smaller size.
- Pruning is done in early spring and a light application of slow-release fertilizer right around the same time will enhance the plant’s health.
Grow in groups or as specimens in lawns or in shrub or woodland borders. Also may be sited near streams or ponds. Can be spectacular in full bloom.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Some susceptibility to mites, scale and borers. Watch for leaf spots, canker and powdery mildew. Plants sold in commerce may not be identified as either male or female.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/