Canarium Strictum, Dammar - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Black dammar, Black dhup, Indian white
Bloom time: May to July
Height: 4.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 50-60 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plants love water—but don’t drown them.
- That is, they don’t like to sit in water, and they’ll die if the soil is too wet in winter.
- The ideal soil is rich and loose, with good drainage.
- One of the worst mistakes you can make is to not provide adequate drainage.
Low hedge, foundations or background. Large scale ground cover. Containers. Bonsai.
- Canarium strictum is a species of the order Sapindales in the family Burseraceae known for its medicinal and commercial use of the resin it exudates, “Dammar” or “Sambrani”.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use