Burdock - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Monarda fistulosa
Color: dark brown
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Burdock is easy to grow. It grows readily in the wild, without day human assistance. The attention you provide to it in your garden, will promote bigger, deeper roots, and more plant and seed to harvest. Burdock likes full sun, but will tolerate partial shade.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Seeds can direct sown outdoors in the fall once the last frost has passed, or started earlier indoors for improved germination rates and stability for young plants.
Provides color and contrast for the herb garden, wild garden, native plant garden, meadow or naturalized area.
- Library Collection, Drawing
Powdery mildew can be a significant problem with the monardas, particularly in crowded gardens with poor air circulation. This species has good mildew resistance, however. Rust can also be a problem.