Blue Cohosh - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: blue cohosh
Bloom time: April
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Blue Cohosh and other Caulophyllum plants should be grown outdoors. Plant the roots at a depth of 2.5cm into a moist, wood soil of pH 4.5 to 7
They should be spaced at about 30 to 40cm apart and grown in shady areas.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: eutral to slightly acidic soils.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Further plants can be created by dividing the plants in early autumn or by taking cuttings from the roots (complete with rhizomes)
Do not eat these plants as many people have used blue cohosh to induce labor
No serious insect or disease problems.
- The root is used to make medicine.
- Blue cohosh is used for stimulating the uterus and starting labor; starting menstruation; stopping muscle spasms; as a laxative; and for treating colic, sore throat, cramps, hiccups, epilepsy, hysterics, inflammation of the uterus, and joint conditions.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use